Monday, September 05, 2016

Iowa Memorial Union

American girls have legs and legs and legs. I did not know that there are american girls in reality. They are all hair and they are nice and here they are again. They came as a team, it is a dancing team, I also love dancing. I did not know about the cheerleaders either. I like their way of being, because they are wearing shorts and their skin has become beatifully brown this summer. They are very polite and ready to appologize and there is always somebody studying was it day, was it night. I hope they get some rest too. Maybe they don´t need that much sleep because they have each other. I want to ask them a question: Is it practical to be so a like when you are studying? I am not like them even though we are of the same race. Look at my legs. 

No comments: