Monday, March 17, 2008

warmly ignoring


Install this app to give food to the hungry. It doesn't cost you a thing, just a few clicks. Support my cause.
Ride Bikes. End Homophobia. You're a Hottie. Click here to see how you rank! Then tell your friends they're Hotties too. Find out if I think you are Logical or Creative. I have voted for you as one of the Most Creative People I know. See who has clicked 'Yes' on YOU! I just found out who I was and it was interesting, to say the least. Answer a few short questions and find out for yourself. I just said that I trust you. Now it is your turn. After you are done, we can both see how strong our relationship really is.
I think
You are a perfect Valentine! We have found your best matches. Do you want to know who they are? What mythological character are you? What playing card are you? 'What Art Movement Are You? What will you be when you grow up? Which Beatles Song Describes Your Life Right Now? What dictator are you? How iron is your fist? Who Were You In a Past Life? What does your birth date mean? What god are you? What German philosopher are you? What French philosopher are you? Which Barbie Are You? What mental disorder you have? Are you right brained or left brained? Are You Interested? How are you feeling? Click here to find out how much she thinks you're worth! Click here to see your ranking! Find out if I think you are Good or Evil. Click below to begin, and see who has characterized you as well! I want you to characterize me. I want to know who you were in a past life! Please be honest. Find out who wants to meet YOU! See how lovable you are! I want to be compared to you - I can handle the truth. Click here to rate me and to check your standings - it is fun! Take the free 15 minute Intelligence Test so you can find out how clever you are and compare your IQ with friends! Don't forget to vote for your perfect Valentine friends.



No comments: